We invite you to interview to join our team at Brentwood Animal Hospital. We are a fast-paced practice which cares for both dogs and cats. As an AAHA-Accredited, Fear Free, and Cat Friendly practice, our priority is always exceptional patient care. We value our team greatly and prioritize a healthy work-life balance for everyone. Our staff is dedicated, caring, and energetic. We are looking for a 5th veterinarian, and additional technicians and assistants to complete our crew.
Brentwood is a charming town 10 miles west of St. Louis, Missouri. There are many attractions in St. Louis, including many beautiful parks, an exceptional food scene (including toasted ravioli, a St. Louis specialty), dynamic music scene, City Museum, Botanical gardens, Science Center, Art Museum, Missouri History Museum, the Muny outdoor theater, Union Station Aquarium, and finally, the well-renowned and FREE Saint Louis Zoo. Thrill-seekers will be excited to know we have a Six Flags southwest of St. Louis too. Our hospital itself is less than 2 miles away from many charming local stores, coffee shops, and restaurants.
We offer competitive pay and benefits.
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Quarterly growth-based bonuses
- 401(k) with employer match (employer matches 3% up to the IRS limit)
- Employee assistance program
- Fear Free certification
- Flexible schedule
- Holiday Pay
- Generous employee discount
- Full-time benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Voluntary short-term disability
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Paid time off
- Annual continuing education allowance for licensed technicians and doctors
- Reimbursement of professional membership dues and licensure (RVT licensure, DVM licensure, DEA renewal, etc)
Come join us at Brentwood Animal Hospital and make a difference in patients’ lives. Please click the link below if you are interested in a position here.